EBSCO: Release Information (EbscoHost finally on the Bandwagon)
Woo-hoo. (BTW can everyone access the page linked above? There was a little locky thing on the link but I'm not our database admin?)
New release includes:
- Visual Search (by Grokker)
- EBSCOhost Clustering
- Database Selection From Basic or Advanced Search Screen
- Grouping of Databases by Subject
- Printing, Emailing and Saving in Standard Industry Formats
- RSS Feeds
- Date Range Limiter
- Option to Display, Save or Email EBSCOhost Records in MARC Format
- My EBSCOhost Personalization Folder Statistics and Reporting Function
- Context-specific Help
- EBSCOhost Result List Default Sorting Option
- Display of the Suggest Subject Terms Feature Controlled at the Database Level
- Tutorials included in EBSCOhost Online Help
- Direct Linked SmartLinks
Wow, must digest this...
updated for formatting and to highlight RSS FEEDS!!
update: the locky thing means just for EBSCO customers -- presumably, if you care about this you'll be someone with IP authentication into the databases so you should be able to follow the link. BTW, "industry formats" are like MLA, ALA, Chicago - not like RIS, BibTeX, etc. -- they already do RIS. Also, looks like next week for the update.