5 non-library blogs I read...
- Planetary Society- Clear, easy to read, interesting, enthusiastic and lots of New Horizons coverage!
- Cosmic Variance (but who doesn't?)
- MAKE Magazine - Too much, too much, but I love it anyway and my library finally got our first copy of our new subscription!
- Mathemagenic - except for I think she's on maternity leave so I guess the doctoral work is on a brief pause :)
- I check in (a lot) at Scienceblogs.com (and now scientificblogging.com, too) to see what's up. I really enjoyed meeting a lot of the scienceblogs folks at the conference so I like to see what they're up to. Plus it's always interesting.
I also read a bunch of KM blogs, but they're library & information science to me so I'm not putting them in this very short list. There are some other 3.0 - social media - information sciencey types who I read regularly, too, but gee, my blog subs are public on bloglines, you can see for yourself if you like!