"EPA has established a blog for one week, 9 June - 13 June, as a vehicle for receiving public comments on improving access to EPA information. The EPA Partner Blog [http://blog.epa.gov/partners/] is part of the EPA National Dialogue on Access to Environmental Information. The blog is set up to receive responses on five topics:
- Understanding Information: Putting environmental information into context for our customers.
- Finding Information: Making environmental information easier to find or access.
- What Works: What is working for your organization?
- Building to Share: How do we leverage our collective strengths and capabilities?
- Going Beyond the Web: Reaching people who don’t have Internet access.
EPA says: "The information gathered on this site, combined with input gathered through the National Dialogue with EPA’s external partners and the public, will be used to develop a comprehensive multi-year strategy on access to environmental information.""
Christina's LIS Rant by Christina K. Pikas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Christina Kirk Pikas
Where am I?